miércoles, 28 de mayo de 2008

DIALOGUES

Talking about preferences.

Clara- Where do you want to go on holiday this summer?
Amadeu- Er, I know, let's fo to England!
Clara- England? I'd rather go to London.
Amadeu- But it's hot there. Why can't we go to the cinema?
Clara- We could stay at the beach.
Amadeu- No, I don't like that idea.
Clara- Well, how do you fancy staying in a castle?
Amadeu- Yeah, that's a gret idea. We've never stayed in a castle!





Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA







Asking for giving advice

Clara- Hey, Anna. Are you ok?
Amadeu- No, I don't feel very well.
Clara- Why, what's wrong?
Amadeu- I've got a headache.
Clara- Here you taken an aspirin?
Amadeu- Yes, I have but I still feel terrible.
Clara- Well, you should speaking to the teach. You really shouldn't do I.T.
Amadeu- Yes, I suppose you're right.




Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA





Asking for permission

Clara- Dad, can I go to cinema with Pedro?
Amadeu- Yeah, sure.
Clara- Cool. Oh, and then can I go to golf?
Amadeu- No, you can't
Clara- Why not?
Amadeu- Becouse it's monday night, and you've got school tomorrow.
Clara- Ok. One more thing, can I borrow some money?
Amadeu-Yeah, Ok. I'll lend you . But I'll only lend you the money if you promise to tidy your room when you get back. Here you go.
Clara- Ok. I will. Thanks, Dad.












Dialogue: Agreeing and disagreeing



Amadeu - What's your favourite computer game, Clara?
Clara - I'm really like Sims 2 mascotes
Amadeu - So do I. I think that it's a great game.
Clara - Do you know the game Socer Slam 4?
Amadeu- Yes, but I don't like it.
Clara - Neither do I. It's very soning game.
Amadeu - Really! I don't think so. I prefer adventure ga,mes on cartoons games.





Dialogue:A polosing

Amadeu- Hey! Girl, hang on a minute.

Clara - Oh, no. I think were in trouble
Amadeu - I saw you lane the gate open.
Antonieta - Oh, I'm sorry. We forgot to close it.
Amadeu - If you leave the gate open, my hourses will go into the other fied.
Clara - Oh. Sorry, we didn't ralise.
Amadeu- Can you remember next time please.
Clara - Ok. We didn't meant to cause a problem. We'll go and close it.




Dialogue: Asking for travel information

Clara- Hello, a return ticket to Exeter, please.

Amadeu- OK, but you need to change at Oxford street.
Clara - That's fine. How long does the journey take?
Amadeu - About 3 and a half hours.Clara - I'm fourteen.
Amadeu - Well, you need a child's ticket, then, that's 24,50
Clara - Thanks





Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA





Dialogue: At the ticket office
Amadeu - HelloClara - Hi, i'd like 3 tickets, please.

Amadeu - Certainly. How old are you?
Clara - I'm fourteen and my other sister are twelve.
Amadeu - All right. So that's 3 chilt. That's $9 at together please.
Clara- Ok here you are
Amadeu - Thanks. Here's your change and your tickets. Enjoy your visit.





Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA




Dialogue: Making arrangaments
Amadeu - Hi Clara. I've gpt a mew DVDDo you want to play i twilth me?

Clara - Yeah. Of course. When?
Amadeu - How about Friday morning?
Clara - Sorry, I'm busy. I'm going to the cinema with my family.
Amadeu - I'm free on Sunday morning. What about you
Clara - I'm not doing anything Amadeu - Great. Det's meet on Saturday them. Doyou want to come round to my house at six o'clock
Clara - Yes, all right. Se you!!Bye,Bye!!













Dialogue: Phoning a friend
Amadeu's dad- Hello?

Clara- Hi,it's Clara. Is Amadeu there, please?
Amadeu's dad - Er,yeah, leang on a minute.
I'll just get lie. Amadeu!
Amadeu - Hello?
Clara - Hi Amadeu. It's Clara. Do you want to come raund to night? I'm going to cinema.
Amadeu - Yeah. OK. What time?
Clara - About six o'clock
Amadeu - Ok. See you later!



Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

No hay comentarios:

Graffity text